Improve your sustainability efforts by extending the life of your mobile devices.
We provide mobile device repair services for the following:
Company-Owned Mobile Devices
Consumer Trade-In Programs
For company-owned iOS and Android mobile devices that need service, or for organizations that run a trade-in or device buyback program, our repair services provide the peace of mind you need with secure data wiping and certificates of sanitization. All services are certified by eStewards and R2 from device collection through completion. Finally, when your devices reach their end of life, choose our best-in-class recycling services, which guarantees all materials are recycled properly and with complete visibility throughout the entire downstream process.
Our Mobile Device Repair Services
Repair and Diagnostics
- Collection of devices through our Mail-in box program
- Two levels of repair
- Parts harvesting (if applicable)
Documented Data Wipe
- Secure data sanitization
- Documented chain of custody to ensure data erasure for sensitive corporate data
- Data sanitization certificates through Apto Pulse
Best-in-Class Recycling Standards
- Certified by eStewards and R2
- Unique one-of-a-kind single tier downstream with our own Circular Transformation® program
Thorough Repair Coverage
Level 1 Repair:
- Factory resets for password and software issues
- Cleaning of device exterior for clogged ports, jacks, speakers
- Exterior parts placement
Level 2 Repair:
- Cleaning of board corrosion
- Replacement of internal parts: speakers, ports, jacks, vibrator, battery, screen, cameras, antennae, etc.
- Troubleshooting of integrated circuits
Think Reuse First
The first approach we take when it comes to IT asset disposition of mobile devices is to determine what can be reused.
Through our stringent testing process, we focus on reselling working devices whenever possible to give them a second life. When we aren't able to sell whole units, we harvest, test and sell the working parts. We also donate working devices through our partnerships with various charitable organizations as part of Apto's Responsible Donation Program. Everything else is recycled responsibly.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Let us know. With 20 years in the business, we’ve helped many companies like yours successfully and securely dispose of their IT assets. We’re happy to jump on a call and talk about your specific needs. If we can’t help you, we can point you in the right direction.